Monday, December 12, 2005

Aussie Aussie Oi! Oi!

So there's 20 minutes left before I board a plane to Melbourne, and there's a wireless network available, what do I do?
Rant.
I am so blessed to be enjoying all of this right now.
Here I am with high fliers, in the First Class Lounge of Singapore Airlines, enjoying a nice breakfast (they have a food station, serving wonton noodles! A la Min, to boot!) ending it off with Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie (hey, so what if it's only 8:50am right now, it's night time somewhere else in the world), and typing this entry on a Powerbook. And for a week long, I'm sure I'll be off in search of great food, and hitting several establishments that I've planned to check out. There's opportunity for me to drive, and there's all of God's glory in nature to take in while I'm there.
How sweet is that?

The question is, does this make a person truly satisfied?

No.
There, I said it. It's relative I guess, happiness that is.
I'm sure there's someone who wants to be in my moccasins right now.

It's interesting to note that from a survey, Nigeria was voted the Happiest Nation on Earth.

I'd reckon that the Kingdom of God will be the happiest place. Ever.

Revelation 21:4
He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”

Heaven will be a perfect place.

Anyhow, I have to leave now.

Ps: The Ipoh post is coming soon. Really. I'll have more time In Aussie.

No comments: